-sighs,sitting down on the cold floor of his now empty apartment,grabbing his laptop,pulling it open-
Im moving from my Orlando apartment,and I got another one in TN..and I might sell my house in TN so I can just have
an apartment and thats it...It's less of a hassel.Anyways..I dont even wanna recap what happened last night.It was horrible for me.Finding out about Justin + Anna,than me being 20 times more hungry.It was great -fakes a smile- so fucking perfect.
I talked to Anna though,which actually surprised me.We talked for an hour or so.I dont know how long it was.I told her a lot of things.Which I don't feel like hiding.We aren't the best of friends,or close friends,so dont get your wires crossed,people.
Yeah,I'm a stubborn,selfish,bastard.Deal with it.-shakes his head- Go ahead and agree,I wont take it to heart,I promise.
Chelle,I'm scared shitless..and I'm sure you know that.I'm going to try my best to be the best father I can be to OUR child.I just don't wanna end up like my bastard of a father,who treated me horribly when I was younger.I just have this fear and that scares me too.
And another thing,about me being all depressed and shit,has really nothing to do with Justin,honestly.It's more about me,and my issues..Yeah he has like 5% to do with it,but the other 95%..has nothing to do with him.Just me,and my family,and my fears..and it's all catching up to me.Soon as our child is born,maybe I can relax..and just take it one step at a time.I just....right now..It's confusing..And now,I know that ..Justin and I always said "we'll be friends forever" it just hurts to know that we're NOT .. In reality..it cant always be forever.He has Anna,and I have one fucked up life right now.Not everything is forever,and this is just one of them.Our friendship went down the drain a long time ago..and I didn't realize that until now..
To top it all off,Jennifer Morris is around.My ex,ex,ex girlfriend.The one I dated for 2 years..and loved with all my heart.Who broke it,and stepped on it like it was nothing.Till this day,I dont know exactly WHY she broke up with me.All I know is ,is that I loved her more than anything.
And Kevin..-smirks lightly-Nice to meet you..-chuckles-Very nice to meet you.Glad I did,Mr.Blunt.-shakes his head-
Well if you got touched by this update,good..if you didn't,good.It wasn't meant for you to get touched by this update.